Saturday, June 14, 2008

Completely Random

Hello guys and dawls! Hope you are having a great weekend. Mine has been pretty good so far. Mom and I stayed up late watching a movie last night, so we slept in until 7 this morning. Got up went for a 2 mile walk, then we got to go for a car ride! Mom had to get medicine for me so I don't get the creepy crawly things and I got weighed. Mom was happy when my doctor said I was at a perfect weight-75 pounds. I look so much bigger than that, don't I? Then onto my favorite bagel shop. They love me there, so I always get a free bagel (doggie bagel that is).

Think I'll take the rest of the afternoon off and sleep a bit. Have a good weekend all!

Love Your Buddy,

oLiveR

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

wow 75lbs that is like 3 of me!! glad you had a good day!

Peanut said...

What a nice day. Hope the nap is good. You have a good weekend too.

Molly the Airedale said...

That bagel sounds delicious, Oliver! Have a great weekend and happy father's day to your dad!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Olvier

Great to know you are super duper fit. Hope you had a good Father's Day with your DAd.

Molly and Taffy

World of Animals, Inc said...

Oliver, we love reading the random day you had. We hope you had a wonderful time relaxing with mom watching a movie and getting a much needed nap. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals