Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BIG NEWS PEOPLE



I've got some pretty big news. I'm been stressing about it all weekend, and I think it's time to finally tell you.

This weekend my cousin Hercy came over to have a sleepover. We played and played, and had so much fun! Mom took lots of pictures, most are pretty blurry as we like to play chase. Well, I was looking at the pictures and (are you ready, here is the REALLY big news) I don't look like Hercy!Take the above picture for example. I am just a youngin' in this picture, but you can get the idea. I am white and black, but Hercy is brown and black!

Next good example, look at the ears on that guy! He can hear a bag of chips opening from a mile away! I'm lucky to hear my mom calling from the next room. Also, notice the tail...that's right! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TAIL!

I wonder if we are really even cousins!


Nah, we're definitely family, look at those smiles!

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We just love your smiles! Don't be jealous, Oliver! You're both beautiful doggies! We're glad you got to hang out together!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Deetz said...

Wow Oliver, I thought you were never coming back. I kept checking and checking and no Oliver....
You guys have the same smile so you must be cousins
Deetz

The Black and Tans. said...

Oliver, you are as cute as each other. Hope you get to play again really soon.

Molly and Taffy

Peanut said...

I can see the family resemblance

Kirby said...

Hi Oliver,

You and Hercy are so cute together. Do you have doggles like him too? You both would look so good in them. At least he can let you know when the bag of chips has been opend and who needs a tail? Not you! I hope the two of you had the bestest time ever!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Robin J. said...

Oh I love how cute Hercy is. I want one. Well only because I already have a cute sheepdog.

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope you and Hercy had a great time together. Those happy smiles say that you both did. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a beautiful rest of your day.
World of Animals