Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Buddy Jasper

Hello All!

I am so very excited to tell you about my buddy Jasper!

Jasper lives in Oregon with his Mommy. He went to daycare one day, and some of the guys he was playing with got mad at him. He had gotten bit over 50 times before the daycare workers could get him to safety. His Mommy rushed him to the Doctor, and he had to get hundreds of stitches. Some of his sores were so deep, the Doctors could not close the wounds.

It has been a long road to recovery, but Jasper is doing so great! He can go to school with his Mommy again, and he can go outside and play. His sores are all almost healed!

Jasper is so lucky to have a Mommy that loves him so much. Despite the dirty looks, and negative words, his Mommy believed in him, and in return, Jasper will give her all his love and devotion.

Keep getting well Jasper!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, what a horrible thing to have happen! Poor Jasper! We're so glad that he has a loving mom and that he's getting better and better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

What a TERRIBLE thing but thank dog he is getting better now!!

Peanut said...

Oh my dogness that is awful. We are so glad Jasper is better. Does he have a blog?

Stanley said...

Man, Oliver!

That was a pretty traumatic ordeal for poor Jasper boy to go through. I'm glad he's healing up and almost better. Is he okay playing with other dogs still or is he afraid. (I would be after all of that).

Goober love & healing goob smooches for Jasper,
Stanley

Pee Ess
We're excited to go to Swanson's for obedience training (well, I'm not excited about the obedience part, but...) I guess if I drop your name I'll get some special treatment, huh?