Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What's a Dog?

I'll begin my career in posting by addressing the obvious question: what's a dog?

You see, I don't really know what a dog is. I looked it up in Webster's and they said it was a "domestic subspecies of a wolf". Seriously, if I don't know what a dog is, how am I supposed to know what a wolf is?

I've heard people call me a dog, but Mom always corrects them. I'm not a dog, I am Mommy's little guy, her companion, her bestest-westest friend in the whole wide world, but not a dog. My cousin Hercules, he's not a dog either, and niether is Stanley, or Gus.

So, if anyone has any idea what a dog is, I'd like to hear it.

In the mean time, I look forward to meeting some friends, who knows how long it will take me to figure out what a dog is!

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Geez when you figure it out let me know. Nice to meet you there. Herc sent us over.

Joe Stains said...

Mom says we are happy little farting guys, is that a dog? We came from Hercules' blog!

Stanley said...

Oliver!!

Welcome, buddy. Since I don't get to see you snout-to-snout very often, at least I can peep in on your world this way.

You're going to make a lot of good friends on here.

Give some goober smooches to your mama and take a few for yourself.

Goob love,
STanley